The Nursing Home at Ecumen Detroit Lakes.
A trusted reputation for skilled care, rehabilitation, long-term and memory care in three distinct neighborhoods.
Emmanuel Nursing Home on the Detroit Lakes campus specializes in both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Our flagship center has served the local community for more than a half century. Our memory care center was developed in the 1970s to meet the special needs of people living with Alzheimer's and related dementias.
At our nursing home, we honor and empower you or a loved one. With licensed nurses and trained staff on duty around the clock, you’ll have the assurance of knowing we will meet your care needs at any time of the day or night. We provide residents with activities that enable them to live fuller, richer lives doing the things they enjoy most in life.
We provide skilled care and complex medical rehabilitation services in a beautiful residential setting, with a coffee shop open 24 hours with free coffee and treats.
Nursing Home Amenities
- Comfortable private rooms
- Access to Therapy Center, pool, spa services and relaxing massage
- Surrounded by beautiful secure garden courtyards
- On-site Beauty/Barber Shop with services provided by licensed beautician
- A vibrant community with abundant spiritual opportunities, Chaplain and worship services
- A variety of activity and meeting spaces
- Business Center with a computer and iPads
- Snack bar
- Classroom/Fitness Center with interactive whiteboard
- Gathering spaces
- Certified Wound Care Specialist on staff
- Complex medical care – tracheotomy care, tube feedings and Intravenous therapy (IV)
- End-of-life care, palliative and comfort care
- Rehabilitation therapy services
- Nutritional assessments, education and recommendations provided by consulting registered dietitian
- Social workers available to assist with care planning, referrals to home arrangements, and to provide support
- Support groups
- Arts and crafts
- Cultural activities
- Email and Internet surfing on iPads
- Exercise, games and Nintendo Wii game system
- Live entertainment and music
- Motivational and educational speakers
- Pet Therapy
- Social events and holiday celebrations
We accept Medicare, Medical Assistance, private insurance, long-term care insurance and private pay.