Personalized, respectful care.
Located in a quiet residential area in Minnesota’s scenic lake country, Ecumen Detroit Lakes offers a variety of distinctive living options. We provide integrated, coordinated delivery of health care across all settings in comfortable, secure environments.
We provide a range of health services in independent apartments at Lamplighter Manor and The Madison, as well as in the privacy of your own residence in the Detroit Lakes area. Each Memory Care resident lives in a private suite in our Assisted Living – The Cottage, where comprehensive care and services are available as needed.
We specialize in meeting ever-changing health care and housing needs:
- Scheduled transportation from Lamplighter Manor and The Madison, in a handicapped-accessible van, to area shopping and off-campus events.
- Nutritious meals, served in our dining room, with staff on hand to provide support.
- Priority admission to the Emmanuel Nursing Home and Transitional Care Unit for residents of Lamplighter Manor, The Madison, The Cottage and Ecumen Home Care clients.
Overview of Services
- Chaplain-led worship services on Sunday morning and a variety of times during the week
- Meeting rooms
- Rehabilitation services: Inpatient and Outpatient Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Senior Companion and Community Caregiver programs
- Social events, activities and live entertainment
- Speakers – motivational and educational
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease support groups