Rehabilitation / Therapy Services.
Helping you get back on your feet.
At Ecumen Detroit Lakes, we offer intensive therapy services to help you recover from illness or injury, surgery or chronic conditions. Over more than half a century, we have developed an excellent reputation for both short-stay and complex medical rehabilitation to managing chronic illness.
Rehabilitation means reshaping lives and restoring lost abilities. Designed for therapeutic and medically complex care, our center is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to help you recover and recuperate after illness or hospitalization. We believe in treating the whole patient – physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Post-orthopedic surgery
- Cardiopulmonary dysfunction)
- Neuromuscular or neurological disorders)
- Chronic pain
- Complex wound care and more
Our Transitional Care Unit (TCU) features well-appointed private rooms and easy access to our Rehabilitation Therapy Center, fully equipped to help you regain strength and mobility. The licensed and certified therapy team provides comprehensive evaluations and follow-up care. We encourage your family–and pet–to get involved in your recovery.
We provide personalized care for wounds requiring specialty treatment, including pressure ulcers, surgical and traumatic wounds and burns.
- Heated Therapy Pool: Workouts for strength and flexibility; includes treadmills
- Fitness Classes: Classes in a well-equipped room with an interactive Smart Board
- TeleServices: Remote consultations with physicians and health care specialists
- Massage Therapy: Relaxing massage with a licensed massage therapist
- Steam Shower: To promote respiratory health